2018 Dues Renewal
The VTU has accomplished a lot in its first year, including:
- Organizing over 1000 tenants in the Vancouver area
- Preventing 28 evictions in 8 buildings
- Providing advice/advocacy to tenants on daily basis
- Acting as a voice for tenants' interest in the media
- Endorsing civic candidates that support renters
- Hosting a tenant convention with educational workshops
- Submitting a 50-point list of recommended amendments to the Residential Tenancy Act to the Provincial Government
- Starting a campaign for Real Rent Control
We're not slowing down - we're just getting started.
That's why we need you renew your commitment to building tenant power!
As per the Vancouver Tenant Union Bylaw 2.3.6:
Current members can renew their membership by paying their annual dues any time during the month of July. If a current member does not pay their annual dues by July 31, that member’s membership lapses.
In order to make membership as accessible as possible, annual member fees start at $1.
Our suggested membership fee formula:
$1 per $1000 of your annual income.
Don't Have Paypal?
You can send cash or cheque (Payable to "VANCOUVER TENANTS UNION") to: