Contact the Vancouver Tenants Union

Do you need assistance with your tenancy situation?

See this entire Directory of Legal Advocates who work to help tenants in Vancouver. 

As a volunteer-run organization, VTU's capacity for individual advocacy is very limited; we are not lawyers, and are not here to replace social services that already exist.

If you are a VTU member needing advice, assistance or are interested in organizing your building, please contact us using the form below.

An educated tenant is an empowered tenant. Before asking for advice or advocacy see what you can find out yourself first:

For Media/Journalists:

As a volunteer organization the VTU does not have an on-call media representative, but we will try our best to connect you to members with lived experience who are available to speak to a given issue. We are not positioned to give legal opinions or advice, because we are not a legal advocacy organization. Please use the contact form below to tell us your media organization, what your story is about, and what your deadline is. We may not be able to respond to stories requiring a same-day turnaround - we apologize in advance.

For all other inquiries, please fill out the message box below.

We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.